The history of Hurtta began with the need to protect their dogs in the cold and changing conditions of Finland. Hurtta are clothing professionals who decided to make functional products for their own dogs while also developing the range of functional dog equipment globally. The Hurtta Outback Boots are suitable for a number of different uses including; walking and hiking on rugged surfaces or in tough weather conditions. They feature a comfortable ergonomic design, weatherproof Houndtex soft outer shell and a rugged patterned durable rubber sole which provides excellent grip on rough or unstable terrain.
- They are easy to put on and take off with a cinch fit Velcro strap fitting which ensures the boots stay on the paws.
- Suitable for dogs
- Featuring 3M reflective strips
- Velcro strap fitting to ensure they are secure
- Soft outer shell with a patterned durable rubber sole for added grip
- MEASURMENTS – Measure the paw by tracing around it flat on a piece of paper then match the widest point to the size chart
- PAIRS – Hurtta Outback Boots are sold in pairs because in most cases the front and back paws will be different sizes
- NON-SLIP - Made with non-slip rubber soles. Just like yours
- Item display weight: 0.2 kilograms