These large chewy delights are made from one of the healthiest foods out there - Sweet potato! The sweet potato is naturally rich in nutrients, particularly Beta - carotene, a natural antioxidant that also provides the strikingly bright orange colour of the chews so no need for any artificial colours! They also contain lots of Vitamin C, important for a healthy immune system and are a great source of fibre - important for good digestive health.
Made without any artificial flavourings or GMO’s - just Organically grown sweet potato with rice, a touch of brewer’s yeast and not much else.
These plant based Pawtato knots are a tasty, ethical alternative to rawhide, and are much safer, without the risks of digestibility issues and tooth or jaw fractures plus they're hypoallergenic too
- No GM Ingredients
- Organically Grown Sweet Potato
- Soya-free Recipe
- Wheat-free Recipe
- Only Natural Colours and Flavours
- Feed as a treat in conjunction with a nutritionally complete and balanced diet
- Not suitable for puppies under 4 months old.
- Always provide plenty of freshwater for your pet.
- Dogs should be supervised at all times whilst feeding.
- Store in a cool dry place