These Filter Cartridges are easy to replace to ensure optimum air quality within your BiOrb AIR, using the contained carbon to neutralise bad odours from inside the AIR. Available in both 30 and 60 model sizes to suit your BiOrb, these are recommended to be replaced every 4 - 6 months, alongside carrying out regular maintenance, ensuring the terrarium is clear and clean. The AIR Filter Cartridges include activated carbon inside, which is perfect for neutralising smells, but does have a limited lifespan, so will need replacing periodically, or you may see a deteriation to your live plants within.
- The Filter Replacement Service Kit for BiOrb is uniquely designed for use with the BiOrb Aquarium series.
- Your filter acts as your aquariums rubbish bin, once full it will need to be disposed of and replaced
- The filter works using a natural substrate which polishes the water and removes impurities, helping to keep the water in your aquarium clear.
- 1 x Replacement Filter Cartridge;
- 1 x Cleaning Pad;
- 1 x Water Treatment Sachet.
- You should replace your aquariums filter every 4 weeks depending on the number of fish and size of your aquarium.
- Approximate Dimensions (Product): 4 x 9.2 x 9.2cm