Brambles Crunchy Hedgehog Food is a complementary food specially formulated to give the right balance of nutrients, vitamins & minerals for wild hedgehogs and, due to its crunchy texture, is also great for dental health. No artificial flavours, colours or added sugar. Naturally tasty and nutritious, this food can be fed on its own or mixed with Brambles Meaty Hedgehog Food.
- Used and recommended by wildlife hospitals
- Highly palatable and nutritious
- Poultry main ingredient – ideal protein source for hedgehogs
- Added vitamins and minerals
- Crunchy texture for dental health
- Small kibble – perfect size for hedgehogs
- Top with Brambles Meaty Food to make a mix irresistible for the fussiest hedgehog!
- Great value
- Made in Great Britain.
- Always ensure there is a supply of fresh water, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather. Each evening offer about a handful of food per hedgehog in a shallow dish. Always ensure there is a supply of fresh water, particularly when feeding dry food and during warm weather. It may take a little while for the hedgehogs to get used to a different food source.
- Ingredients: Poultry Meat Meal, Wheat, Wheatfeed, Whole Maize, Rice, Poultry Oil, Brewers Yeast, Whole Linseed
- Analytical Constituents: Crude Protein 25.0%, Crude Oils & Fats 12.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Crude Ash 7.0%
- Nutritional Additives (per kg): Vitamin A 22,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 2,200 iu/kg, Vitamin E 120 mg/kg (as tocopherol), Taurine 500mg/kg, Trace Elements: Ferrous sulphate monohydrate 167 mg/kg, Zinc oxide 104 mg/kg, Manganese oxide 40 mg/kg, Cupric sulphate pentahydrate 20 mg/kg, Calcium iodate anhydrous 1.60 mg/kg, Sodium selenite 0.20 mg/kg, Antioxidants.
Harmful ingredients not to feed hedgehogs
- Mealworms/Peanuts/Sunflower Hearts - These can lead to metabolic bone disease due to very high phosphorus to calcium ratios
- Sugar/Honey/Dried Fruit (very high sugar) - can lead to obesity, cardiovascular & dental issues
- Suet - Very high fat which can lead to fatty liver disease