Leucillin Non Toxic Antiseptic Animal Skincare suitable for all mammals, Birds & Reptiles
- Leucillin is an antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal solution that kills up to 99.99999 percent of germs and is the most powerful, non toxic, non irritant antiseptic available. Fast acting formula for fast results
- Leucillin contains the active ingredient hypochlorous (HOCl), this is a naturally occurring chemical in the mammalian body produced by white blood cells. Hypochlorous is one of the most effective and efficient biocides known to man. Whilst being totally safe, it is 300 times more effective than bleach and is almost instant in its effect and, unlike antibiotics, bacteria do not develop immunity or resistance to it. This reliable, innovative and affordable spray provides a powerful solution to combat a wide variety of pathogens
- Leucillin is used to clean and flush minor wounds and aids the natural healing process of the body. Apply liberally directly on to the area or saturate cotton wool and apply to more sensitive areas such as around eyes. It does not require rinsing
- It is 100 percent safe to use on sensitive tissue, it is pH neutral and non toxic. It contains no steroid, antibiotics or alcohol. It is completely harmless to be ingested where domestic pets are likely to lick at treated areas
- Suitable for use on all mammals, birds and reptiles. For equines, Leucillin contains no substances prohibited under the FEI or Jockey Club banned chemicals for competition.
- Available in three sizes: 150ml, 500ml and 250 ml, and as a Skin Dropper 50 ml.