Science Selective is the widest range of veterinary recommended species-specific foods formulated to meet the nutritional needs of small furry pets. Now treating small pets can be healthy as well as delicious too, with Selective Naturals. These Forest Sticks with Blackberry and Chamomile are a tasty baked treats made fresh from our bakery in the heart of Suffolk and are high in fibre with no added sugar – ideal for small pet herbivores.
- Feed as a tasty treat to complement your pet’s regular diet. Allow 2-4 treats per day, depending on the size of your pet. Before and after opening please store in a cool, dry place. Fresh hay and water should always be available.
- Sticks are high in fibre, rich in natural ingredients with no artificial colours and zero added sugar.
- Ideal for hand feeding, interaction and bonding
- Ingredients: Ground timothy hay, ground alfalfa hay, oat flour, ground dried locust beans, ground peas, blackberries (4%), linseeds, soya oil, dried chamomile flowers (0.5%).
- This product is suitable for Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas and Degus