Royal Canin put the animal first in everything they do. Every decision they make is based on years of study in their own centre and on partnerships with veterinary schools, universities and breeders. The aim is always the same, to provide precise nutritional solutions to meet the need of your pet. Those needs can be very different and one food does not suit all. Age, breed, size and lifestyle are all taken into account. Royal Canin were the first to meet the different needs of small, medium and large breeds, and to develop breed specific foods.
Suitable for Chihuahuas over 8 months old, Royal Canin Chihuahua in Loaf is specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your adult dog in mind.
Royal Canin Chihuahua in Loaf is designed to help support your dog's healthy internal transit. It also contains nutrients that help to provide the nourishment needed to maintain the good health of a Chihuahua's skin and coat.
Royal Canin Chihuahua in Loaf is formulated with an adapted texture to increase palatability to satisfy the appetite of even the fussiest of Chihuahuas. The soft texture of the loaf is also ideal for the jaws of a miniature breed - such as the Chihuahua - to help ease chewing and support optimal consumption and digestion.
- FORMULATED FOR PUREBRED CHIHUAHUAS: Royal Canin Chihuahua Wet Dog Food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Chihuahuas 8 months and older
- TASTY LOAF IN SAUCE: Highly palatable soft dog food, featuring Loaf in Gravy with moderately high fat and energy density, helps satisfy picky eaters
- SKIN AND COAT: Omega-3 EPA and DHA and biotin support skin and coat health
- OPTIMAL STOOL: Small breed dog food helps reduce stools and stool odor with soluble and insoluble fibers to support a healthy intestinal transit
- COMPLETE AND BALANCED: Wet food in convenient pouch can be fed alone as complete and balanced diet or mixed with Royal Canin Adult or Adult 8+ Chihuahua Dry Dog Food
- Pack of 12
- 85g each pack
- Approximate Product Dimensions: 14.5 x 10 x 19.5cm